Cardi-OH (Ohio Cardiovascular and Diabetes Health Collaborative)
Founded in 2017, the mission of Cardi-OH is to improve cardiovascular and diabetes health outcomes and eliminate disparities in Ohio’s Medicaid population.
- Toolkit: AHA, AMA, Million Hearts resources adapted to local context.
- Capsules: Summaries of best practices for clinicians.
- Currents: Summaries of the latest advances in medicine or clinical practice related to diabetes or hypertension.
- Best Practices | Cardi-OH: Evidence-based materials and resources for primary care teams to improve cardiovascular health and reduce disparities in cardiovascular health.
- Cardi-OH Radio Podcasts: National, state, and local leaders discuss timely topics for primary care clinicians.
- Cardi-OH ECHO: TeleECHO Clinics for primary care practices, 12-week virtual case-based learning series.